Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

27 déc. 2008

Cool and Bored : Je suis la fille qui ne veux pas faire la fête

They are days that i think of me in a depressive way:
I see myself in Frenchie of Grease: 
When i feel lost i always think of this song. 
And i like to think that i am a beauty school drop out too.
Of course, this would be better to have Frankie Avalon singing it to me.

Sorry dear readers,
 i am in a sad and middle-tempo mood -
 I just had a complicated and intensed week.

I don't know why but it's always during 
Christmas time that strange things happen.


Frankie avalon - Beauty school drop out


" Your story sad to tell,
A teenage ne'er do well,
Most mixed up non-delinquent on the block!
Your future's so unclear now,
What's left of your career now?
Can't even get a trade in on your smile!....
Beauty school dropout,
Hanging around the corner store.
Beauty school dropout ,
It's about time you knew the score. "


COOL AND BORED-LE CORPS MINCE DE FRANÇOISE



More electro-pop with the lovely Voice of the singer " Petite "

Terry Poison -Comme Ci Comme Ca


"Vous êtes marié, c'est très difficile
Je t'aime bien sûr mais j'ai peur aussi, aussi
Tu viens ce soir, je ne suis pas prête
Donne-moi une minute pour arranger ma tête
Quoi? comme ci comme ça
Chaque fois
Plus belle la neige ou je me crois
Jusqu'à ici elle a dormi avec moi
Je suis 16 ans, tu es trop vieux
Si tu veux a ton tour, nous aimons en demande
Quoi? comme ci comme ça
Je rêve de toi
Quoi? comme ci comme ça
Chaque fois "


I found lately photos with mind reading symbols, ladies and crystal Balls.
Enjoy this selection.