Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

5 oct. 2008

I want sequin! More about Paris S/S 2009 fashion shows

Just have a look of what caught my eyes during the last Paris Shows.


Since 1 year, i am beginning to really enjoy the clothes. 
Now, Rykiel have a new clothes designer. 
 Even the shows are lovely and always funny, 
models are dancing and smiling.

I just adore the large sparkling "Béret" (the classical parisian Hat) of this
 last Sonia Rykiel Spring/Summer 2009 show.
I want it......badly....









And if you happen to be very rich-just think of me 
and buy me this entire collection.
 I bet that you will see again in the Fashion Mag editorials 
the black sequin and the sheer transparent peach unitars of this show.


De Castelbajac

Mais oui, stylists have political concerns too.... The Obama Dress or the Obama cashmire pullover.
Aahh....Marketing,Luxe and now politic... 
Just stay simple if you really are an Obama supporter - stay to the pin! 

- I saw a lot of sparkling clothes on the catwalk. 
A red sparkling dress at Yves Saint Laurent or a Glittered sweatshirt hoody at Andrea Crews. 
I want some sparkling, strass but confortable this summer:  like a good hoody or a perfect Tee.


- A french brand Fade created by Olivier Bobin invited the press to see his show on a video. 
It's all about Tees....
I just happen to like beautiful illustration on t-shirts. 
I won't  miss  this next Fade t-shirts collection about mythology, symbolism and tarot cards.

- a little more fashion police: 
Please don't torment yourself  with the Roitfield new super idea 
of la "Roitfeld": the dangerous iron stiletto!


And i will not put the photo of the worst high heels of this last Paris show : 
Galliano is the winner by KO.
See the Terror : Here on Imelda's blog.

M & Madame Rick Owens

Looking at the Street fashion blog during those S/S 2009 shows, 
i noticed that with the new popularity of those blogs;
They were much more street hunters than before waiting outside the shows.
This was beginning to be simply harassement and greed.
About this new behaviour of the street fashion photographers;
i recommend you this post of Kamel's blog : Style and the City.