Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

1 mai 2008

Wonderland Jewelry


Today, I spent some times on my computer looking for cute jewels to wear this spring. 
I found a pink bird for my head and a white rabbit for my neck.
This english jewelry brand  Buddug reminds me of my childhood. I picked this red bird hairband (other colors are available) and I plan to wear it nightly all summer long. 
I ordered a cute rabbit necklace at The French Factory. It's looking like a vintage item. I can't wait to wear it on a simple black dress.

Myspace is a good way to discover young jewelry designers. 
I want to introduce you to Vera, Alice and Cindy.
Vera is a Brooklyn based artist. Her work is titled as wearable art. You can order VeraMeat silver or gold jewels on Etsy. I recommend the Astronauts love and the Godzilla necklaces. If you ever need a unique weeding ring, it's the pirate love ring. Her Lovely rose ring is perfect for girls who enjoy simple design.



I am sure that Alice Hubert will soon be worn by smoke addicts
If you want the world to know that you are a real smoker, 
you have to wear la fumeuse necklace. It's funny and sexy. 
A must for non-smoking areas like cafés or nightclubs.
I am mad about cute vintage Deers. I used to buy ceramic deers from the 50's in French Fleamarkets called Brocantes.
Now, I have  a big collection of different kinds and materials of 
deers. A cotton brooche deer from Lovely Mariquita, who is making fluffy accesoiries and other goodies in Belgium, is one of my favorite.
If you love animal jewels, an american online store MossMills is selling lovely long hippy necklaces, have a look to the babes necklace : so sweet ...